Blog Background

Monday, April 6, 2009

Scor-it Challenge


Good Morning All!!

You will want to be sure and mark your calendars when I tell you about this challenge. From April 12 - 18, there will be a series of challenges offerred at 365 Cards relating to scoring. I don't own a Scor-it and I have never tried one but everone who has worked with this tool raves about how fantastic it is. This is what Pam, from 365 Cards had to say about this 'new' tool:

"Tim Hammonds from Scor-it sent me my own Scor-it tool, and after I used it the first time, I said "Where have you been all my card making life?" I'm not exaggerating the greatness of this product for card makers like us. If you already have one, and you love it like I do, then you know what I'm talking about. If you don't have one, then you will have the opportunity to win your very own Scor-it Mini! The DT (who all have their own Scor-it Minis) and I will be blogging all about it in a couple of weeks as we share projects and tutorials with you."

So, if you haven't checked out this sketch site yet, I would hop over there and have a look around. Be sure to add 365 Cards to your 'Favourites' list so you can find it easily in time for the Scor-it Challenge week.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.