Blog Background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 Scrap-A-Thon

MSW Sketch-a-thon was a month long challenge where diffent sketches were posted every day for the first 20 days in the month. We then had until March 3rd to upload them into the Gallery and onto each specific challenge thread. I had a lot of fun doing these challenges and sketches but I only managed to complete a few of them.

Lucy's Sketch:


My take on the sketch:

I totally enjoyed making this card! The garden hose and water are heat embossed and the plant was stamped with a glue pad then glittered up. I paper-pieced all the clothes, even her Crocs and the scarf on her hat.

Recipe:
HOTP papers
Stampendous embossing powder
CTMH "Ms Gardener" & "Say It In Style" stamp sets, inks, and water colour pencils.

Lucy's Sketch:


My take on the sketch:


Recipe:
Prima Flowers
Creative Memories pens, templates and letter stickers
Unknown cs, die-cuts and pape
Lucy's Sketch:




Here is my take on the sketch:
I had to alter this one a bit because the sketch was designed for a 12 X 12 page and I was working on an 8-1/2 X 11. It is not one of my favourites for sure.

Recipe:
Creative Memories Vellum Title
Everything else is Unknown

Thanks for stopping in for a peek.
Hugs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.