Blog Background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rockin' Birthday

Hi everybody!
Sorry I have been away for a bit but I am here to share my DT card for this week's challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Challenge #141 .... Fabric, ribbon or Lace; a fabulous challenge for this time of year I think, especially with all those awesome Christmas cards that everyone is doing right now. I however chose to do a birthday card this time around, and give you all a break from red and green, lol. Can you believe that November is over in 2 days?? I sure can't!!

Well, here is this week's card for you:
Front of card
 
 

Close-up of torn & inked edges
 
 

Close-up of the Burlap I used as my fabric. Do you see the shimmer of the brown cardstock I used? I have several different colours of this shimmer cardstock.
 
 

The inside where I again tore my edges but I didn't ink these ones.
 
 
The sponsor of this challenge is
With 3 x Promarkers
To win this you must use a SBDS product. Dont forget to put a # after your name if you use one of our products in your entry so that our dear Choccy doesn't miss you.

If you want to enter using a none Stitchy Bear Digital Store product/ image then thats fine...

But you will be placed into a separate draw for a $3 gift voucher to spend at our store
 
 
EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA!
I have some exciting news to share with you.......

OK our last challenge of the year will be 16th December. We hope you are all ready for some fun ? Our final challenge will be a blog hop hop hop !! Yes lots of hopping over 3 weeks :O) Dont forget to come back then, for all the details of the fun , freebies and prizes to be won. Our DT and Creators are so excited about our hop.

Card Recipe:
Image: Pookie Designs - Rock On
Ink: CTMH - Cocoa
Medium: Copics #B00, 02, 05, 21, 24, 29, C1, 3, 5, 7, E000, 00, 21, 23, 29, 31, 33, 39, R32, 35, 39. I also used Sakura Gelly Roll pens in Silver, Gold & Red.
Sentiments: CTMH - Curly Sentiments & My Stamp Box - Everyday Lines
Fabric: CTMH - Burlap
Cardstock & Patterned Paper: Recollections

Challenges I am entering:
Pile It On: #48 Anything But a Christmas Card
Paper Pretties Monday: #67 Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys: #41 Birthdays Only
ATC's & Cards With Attitude: #27 Anything Goes or Autumn/Winter
Make it Monday: #117

Thank you so much for dropping by today. Please be sure you visit all of our lovely DT and leave them some hugs too. Don't forget about our upcoming Blog Hop!!
Hugs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.