Blog Background

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Little Girly

Good morning friends:
It has been so long since I posted on here, wow! Life has been so busy and time has just slipped away. hubby and I took some time off too and went on a bit of a holiday with his family.

Well, I shall get right to the point of this post and the reason you are here. Its time for a new challenge at One Stitch At A Time. This week's challenge, #151 is "Girly". Nothing says "Girly" to me like flowers, picot edged ribbon and pink; lots and lots of pink stuff.

Here is my card for our "Girly" challenge:

Front of card.
 

Close-up of my flowers.
 

Inside
 
Card Recipe:
Image: Kassal Digi Stamps - Harriet Hippo
Medium:  Copics - #B00, 02, 06, RV00, 02 & YG13
Cardstock:  Recollections
Pattern Papers:  Sandylion & Creating Keepsakes
Flowers:  Prima
Brads:  My Stash
Ribbon:  Offray
 
I think my card will make a good card for a new baby girl or a young girl's birthday.
Thanks for stopping by to visit and have a peek at my new card. Be sure you stop by all of my team mates blogs and leave them some love.
Hugs, xo
 

7 comments:

  1. A lovely image and super card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Tracey just love it. Imagine there are quite a few 'girly' folks out there who would love to receive it . Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little pink hippo!
    Hope you had a great holiday

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love the cute pink hippo.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the combination of those pastel colours.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tracey this card is so soft and gorgeous!!!! I love love love the colours and that digital stamp is adorable. You wanted to know on my blog where the tutorial is for making the boxes!! Just follow this link, it is my friend Christina and she makes the best videos!!! Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGKnHfG4-zA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.