Blog Background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Christmas Chalkboard

Hi, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dads out there!!

I'm here tonight to share with you the newest technique challenge from Technique Time Tuesday......
Mynnette has produced another fabulous tutorial for you. I must admit, at first I was a little intimidated by this challenge; but once I started, it was surprisingly easy. I don't know what I was afraid of?!? I think my card turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself :)



Front
 
Bow & Lace
 
 
Flowers & Gems

 
Close-up of my 'chalkboard'
 
 
June's Top Winner will receive 
A FABULOUS PRIZE PACKAGE 
offered by our hostess, Julz!!! 

Here's what you could win~


Stampin' Up! "Packed for Dad" stamp set 
plus assorted ribbon!

Each stamper who's card is showcased 
will receive 1 digital sentiment made by Mynnette! ;) 
 

Card Recipe:
Black Cardstock: Recollections
Poinsettia Paper: recycled doily
Remaining Paper: HOTP
Ink: Versa Mark & CTMH 'White Daisy'
Embossing Powder: CTMH
Lace: Mom-in-law's stash
Ribbon: recycled from flower arrangement
Flowers: Prima
Rhinestones: Dollarama
Colour & White Lines: Crayola Pencils
Sentiments: CTMH 'Magical Season', 'Ms. Holiday Cheer', 'Snow Flurries' & 'Holiday Wishes'

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #20 MERRY CHRISTMAS (I used R-Ribbon, H-Heat Embossing and R-Rhinestone)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - June: Vintage Christmas

Thanks for popping by to see my card. Be sure to stop by all my teamies blogs and give them some love too.
Hugs, xo

4 comments:

  1. Tracey this is fabulous. Great chalkboard.

    Havent had a go at doing this but I must give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Thanks for joining us at CSAYL. Good luck.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "chalkboard" came out so well!! It really is a great (and pretty easy) technique. I really like the cute little package added to the sentiments. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chalk board sayings!! I really need to learn how to do this! great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Christmas Cards All year Round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.