Blog Background

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Laura's Sketch 22

Laura from 2 Sketches 4 You has designed this week's card challenge sketch.

As soon as I saw Laura's sketch this week, I knew exactly how I wanted to proceed with it. All of a sudden, I had this picture in my mind and I could envision every detail of my card. This card is my first attempt at using a hinge as an embillishment, and even though I wasn't too sure of how it should be placed on the card, I think I did pretty good. The hinge still works, so I figure I must have done part of it right...lol. The paper I chose for this week was purchased from Created With Paper and is from Toni's "Organic" and "Beachy Keen" kits. I just love buying these kits from Toni. I joined her Monthly Kit Club in March 2008 and I have bought almost every months kit since then, along with several other items. When you have a few moments, be sure to pop by the Created With Paper website and have a look around.

My take on Laura's sketch:





Products Used: Close To My Heart ink pads and "Racoon & Friends" stamp set, We R Memory Keepers hardware and hinge, EK Success fibers, Stickopotomus letter stickers, Prima flowers, BoBunny chipboard and papers and Crafts ribbon and decorative brads.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the detail:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.