Blog Background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Cards

I know I have been very bad and negletfull with posting on my blog, but I am hoping things are starting to get better. My daughter and granddaughter had another bought with the flu and it was very bad for both of them this time around. Plus, they were moving in the middle of all of that. Hopefully life will quiet down around here and I can get back on track.
Today, I have a couple of cards to share with you. I hope you enjoy them.
The first card is one I made for my granddaughter to give her mom.
Card Recipe: Hot Off The Press Papers, Close To My Heart Flower Child & Simple Beauty stamp sets, Inks & Watercolour Pencils, unknown Brad, Ribbon and Rhinestones.




This is the card I made for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day. She also had a birthday on May 8th, and I still have to make that card yet.
Card Recipe: Hot Off The Press papers, Paper Shapers Decorative Corner Punch, Prima Flowers & Rhinestone, Close To My Heart Butterfly Wings & Simple Beauty stamp sets, Inks & Watercolour Pencils, Stampendous Embossing Powder and unknown Brads.

Hugs xo


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

1 comment:

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.