Blog Background

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Surprise

Hello Friends:
I want to start by wishing all of you a very Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late on that but it has been so very hectic the 2 weeks or so; totally crazy here in my little piece of paradise. Today I have the January challenge from Technique Tuesday and it is fabulous! This month's technique is a "Pedestal Pop-Up Card". As always, Mynnette has a super easy tutorial for you to follow and you will have your cards popping in no time.

Here is my card using January's technique:
Front of card
 
 
The magic is on the inside!
 
 
Close-up of the popped up portion
 
 
Card Recipe:
Cardstock & Patterned Paper: ScrapbooKing Kit
Ink: CTMH 'Pansy Purple'
Die Cuts: Colorbok
Sentiments: CTMH 'Gracious Greetings' & 'Because of You'
Ribbon: My Stash
 
Be sure you pop by the Technique Tuesday blog and check out this month's DT cards; all of them are fabulous and very deserving of some blog love :) Also, Technique Tuesday is looking for a few more DT members to join us. Hurry though, this call ends on January 31st! Be sure to check out the DT Call post and rules for applying. Good Luck; we can't wait to work with you!
 
Hugs, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.