Blog Background

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dahlia Fold Flowers

Good Day Everyone!
I am back today with the CASED card for this month's technique challenge, Dahlia Fold Flowers, over at Technique Time Tuesday. I am just loving all of the entries so far. Everyone is doing some fantastic work with this. I had a very difficult time choosing just one creation to case. I finally settled on entry # 2 by Shauna. In casing Shauna's card, I decided I would follow her layout but in a different colour scheme.

This is the card Shauna made:
IMG_1605copy

Here is what I made based on her design:
Front
 
Close-up of Dahlia
 

Inside
 
You still have 10 more days to create a project using May's technique and enter it into our challenge. If you are looking for the tutorial and where to link up your post, you will find it HERE. I can't wait to see your creation. Don't forget about the fabulous stamp set I am offering to one lucky winner this month too!
 
Card Recipe:
Card Base: The Greeting Card Company
Patterned Paper: HOTP
Paper for Dahlia: Creative Memories
Button: my Mom-in-law's stash
Thread: DMC
Stamp: CTMH 'Gracious Greetings' stamp set
Ink: CTMH 'Vineyard Berry'
 
Thank you so much for coming by to view my latest card :)
Hugs, xo
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job! I am honored that you chose to CASE my card. Your flower is great and your paper looks as if it has a bit of a shimmer. Very nice!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.