Blog Background

Monday, May 20, 2013

Eli's Bells

Well, once again it is time for a new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time! The theme for Challenge #164 is "Use a Digi". This is always a super popular theme for us as almost everyone has a digital image of some sort they can use.
 I really enjoyed the digital stamp I got to work with this week as it is so cute and very versatile! I even took a small break from my usual colour scheme!
Here is my card:
Front
 

Ribbon Roses & Punched Scallop Circle
 

Flowers & Sentiment
 

Elephants
 

Inside
 
The sponsor for challenge #164 is us...
Where one lucky winner, that uses a StitchyBear Digi Outlet image will win the set of images that the DT  used in challenge #162... So that's over $20 worth of images !!
We also have a prize of $3 worth of images for the runner up using a none StitchyBear Digi Outlet image...

Card Recipe:
Image: My Heart Pieces - 'Eli'
Cardstock & Patterned Paper: CTMH 'Unforgettable'
Medium: Pencil Crayons
Scallop Punch: Fiskars
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon Roses: my stash
Gems: Dollarama
Ink: CTMH 'Chocolate'
Sentiment: K & Company

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
365 Cards - Day 132 Super Sketchy Sunday


Thanks for dropping by to visit. Be sure to have a peek at all my teammates cards this week and eave them some love too.
Hugs, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.