Blog Background

Monday, July 1, 2013

Watercoloured Flowers

 Hi again:
Its new challenge time at the Technique Time Tuesday blog! July's technique is called 'Blurred Vision Water Colouring' and as always, the fabulous Mynnette has an awesome tutorial on the blog for you. One thing I learned while making my card is if you are using CTMH inks, you must work VERY fast!!

Here is the card I made:


Front of my card
 


Close-up of the technique


Close-up of my tag, bow and bling
 
 
Card Recipe
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: CTMH 'Chantilly'
Bling: Dollarama
Blue Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: Offray
Ink: CTMH - Sunset, Pear, Outdoor Denim & Cotton Candy
Sentiment: Hand written with CM pink pen
Stamps: CTMH
Special Tools: CM Fancy Square Punch for my tag.
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons - #55 Make It Girly
Craft-Dee BowZ - July is Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges - #249 Anything But Square (it is rectangular)
Southern Girls Challenge - Leaves it Out (or on as the case might be) Mine are stamped on this time.
365 Cards - Day 174 Super Sketchy Sunday (I rotated the sketch onto its side)
                               
 
 
Thanks for popping by today. Be sure you check out my teamies cards too. I really hope you can play along with us this month.
Hugs, xo

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the bright fun colors!!!! how happy!!! sooo glad you played along with us at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautifully, Tracey! LOVE the gorgeous bold colors and images you used! I think it's fabulous! :) HUGS to you and hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's so colorful and bright! I love the background paper too! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, colourful card! Perfect to show off the blurred technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, Your card is pretty and summery - love it!

    The cheesecloth is behind my stamped image to give my card some texture! I've not much lace so I wanted to see how it would look - I've more ideas for when I have the time Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Tracey! This card is so bright and cheerful! I just love, love, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colorful flowers and the bird is a great accent. Your technique is really cool!!Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.
    Hugs,
    Barbara CDB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the bright vibrant colours and the black bird with his 'blingy' eye is such a focal point. There is so much texture and dimension too, a really stunning card, I love it.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work and a great card shape. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, so colourful...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.