Blog Background

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Yo Girl!

Good morning friends;
Another week has come and gone and its time for a new challenge at One Stitch At A Time! This week is #172 - 'Use a Digi'. This theme is super popular with all of you, and we always have so many of you enter. I love going around to all the different blogs to see what each of you have been busy creating for us.
The card and image I chose to work with this week was super fun for me, I just love her and know I will be using her again. Here is what I made to share with you all this week:

Front
 

Die-cut Corner



Close-up of Butterfly Clip, Flower & Handmade Bow.
 

I tried to focus in enough so you can see the glitter I added to her nail polish and hair band. Its very hard to see on here though :(
 
Card Recipe
Image: Barbara Jensen 'Yo'
Medium: Copics #E31, 33, 34, 37, R000, 01, 20, FRV1, RV00, 02, 04, 06, V000, 01, 04, 06, 20, 22, 25 & 28. I used Spica 'Clear' on her nail polish and hair tie.
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Flower: Recollections
Ribbon: 3 Girl Jam
Butterfly Clip: Recollections
Special Tools: Paper Shapers Corner Punch
 
I am entering this card into:
A Die For a Sketch - #14 (corners have die-cuts on them)
 
                                                    
The sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBears Digi Outlet with the digi images that the DT  team used in challenge #170. So that's $20 + worth of images.
 To win our main prize you MUST use an image that's available in StitchyBear Digi Outlet by any of our creators.. Remember to put a # after your name so Choccy can find you easily. Occasionally she does catch ones from our store but just in case please add # after your name.
 You can still enter with a none StitchyBear Digi Outlet image but will be entered into a separate draw to win $3 to spend in our store.
 
                       Be sure you check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of
                                             
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you decide to play along with us this week.
Hugs, xo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hun, lovely card but actually came over to check out your card for Crafty Cardmakers which I can't seem to find.
    Hope all is well.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Kim, its on here now though. I wasn't feeling very good but am better now :) Thanks for asking hun.
      Hugs, Tracey

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracey! Great card! I really like how you incorporated the sketch! Thanks for joining us again at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet image and I love how your showcased her with your embellishing!
    Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch, hope to see you back for the next one.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and pretty corner die cut. Love the purple... Thanks for joining us at A Die for A Sketch :-)
    ~Steff~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Love image and background paper. Thank you for joining us at A DIe for a Sketch - Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.