Blog Background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

365 Cards Day 279 - Super Sketchy Sunday

This week I decided to give one of the challenges from 365 Days a whirl. When I browsed their daily challenges, I loved this sketch the moment I saw it. Since it was my dear hubby's birthday, it also gave me a chance to try out this stamp.



Here is my take on Pam's sketch:

Recipe:

Patterned paper, button, leather 'ribbon', embellishments and caption - BoBunny's "Et Cetera" line which is the December monthly kit at Created With Paper

White cardstock is from my stash
Ink and watercolour pencils - Close To My Heart


My husband really liked this card. Thanks for stopping by today :)




1 comment:

  1. wonderful masculine boy card!!! perfect and great color mix!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.