Blog Background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Embossed Christmas Card

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!



I have a couple of cards I want to share with you today. The first one is from a challenge at 365 Cards, Day 294 - ABC's & 123's. Our challenge was to use a combination of alphabet and number stickers on our card. The beautiful example that day was brought to us by the talented Annie Ling; be sure you check out her blog.


Here is my card entry for this challenge:



I enjoyed making this card so much, I made 2 of them. I just love blue and silver together at Christmas!


Recipe: blue cardstock - Paperabilities; silver cardstock - Creative Memories; patterned paper - DCWV; image - Stampin' Up "Snow Swirled" stamp set; silver embossing powder - CTMH; ribbon - Offray; letter & number stickers - Stickopotamus by EK Success.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Be sure to check out all of the talented card makers at 365 Cards. See you later ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card... the colours are beautiful. Love the perfectly embossed silver christmas tree :D The Silver sentiment and alpha sticker are just perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.