Blog Background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best Wishes Card

I needed to make a birthday card for a friend in our coffee club at River Heights apartment building so I chose a challenge from 365 Cards - Day 303. Kim had us flashback to Day 80 where we had to "take some stamped, handwritten, computer generated, etc. (whatever method you can think of) letters and cut them out individually as part of your sentiment." I chose to cut out the sentiment "Best Wishes" from some paper and attach the letters individually. I will also enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Here is my card:
Recipe: papers, tags, cardstock & sentiment - Hot Off the Press; fibers - EK Success

Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.