Blog Background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stamped Background

I decided I would work on another challenge today. This is from 365 Cards - Day 305. Jennifer decided that we would Flashback to Day 148 - Background Challenge. For this, we had to stamp a sentiment all over the background paper of our card. I'm not too sure, but by adding the tags with words on them, I may have messed this challenge up a bit. Oh well, I am sharing it with you and entering it anyway. I will of course be entering it into the Simon Says "Anything Goes" Challenge too :)
Here is my card:
Recipe: paper & tags - Hot Off the Press; ink - CTMH; stamped sentiments - CTMH "Say it in Style" stamp set; rhinestones - from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. You didn't mess it up at all - looks great!! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.