Blog Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Son

Well, my first born turned 28 years old yesterday so "Boy Oh Boy" do I feel old right now. How fitting that this is the title of the challenge from the 365 Cards blog that I chose to work with. All this week, 365 Cards is holding Flashback challenges from this past year. I chose Challenge Day 302 - Flashback Day 33 "Boy Oh Boy" The challenge was to create a masculine card with a touch of pink. Since I love to combine challenges, I will be entering this card into this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes and I chose to use this month's card sketch by Lucy Chesna from MSW.

Here is Lucy's sketch:



Here is the card I made:


My touch of pink is pink vellum that I matted the leaf and half circle embellishments with.


Recipe: papers, cardstock & vellum - Hot Off the Press; sentiment - CTMH "Say it in Style" stamp set; ink - CTMH; fibers from my stash.


I hope you enjoyed my cards. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Hugs

1 comment:

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.